Saturday, August 06, 2005

Monday morning feels so bad...

...everybody seems to naaaag me.

Last Friday of the festival, and once again Melbourne has experienced an awesome turn of weather. It's hard to convince yourself to spend this time in a cinema, but sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for your blog reading public (wouldn't kill some of you lurkers to shout out once in a while, snobs).

Alas, I digress. Films must be watched, reviews must be written, sappy recent Ben Harper must be listened to in the confines of the festival club's subterraenean Forum floor.

Having skipped the 1pm session, because, I'm like a ROGUE FILM WATCHER, I'm about to head into the 3pm session at ACMI. I've just done some shopping at some of Melbourne's excellent clothing retailers.

(I am so much better than Lavinia Nixon, but I clearly don't have the figure, blonde locks, non offensive smile, and female genitalia for her job. But, on the upside, I dont have to endure the fawning of Ed Phillips. What a cockknocker. I hope you're reading this Ed, you're the sort of toss who'd google search his own name. So go ahead Ed, bite the big one, everyone thinks you're a right cock. In short Ed, I rock - you suck. End of story.)

It's time to queue up and be pleasantly disaapointed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there are holes or slits, they should wind up being
sealed. Evacuation orders present in Port Deposit also has kept most guests out of city.


Feel free to surf to my web blog: borelioza

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home