Saturday, July 30, 2005

$2.50 Terrible Coffee

Sunny, beautiful, global warmingly warm July day in Melbourne, and I decide to spend hours of it indoors.

Fulling intending to hit the 11am session, I slept in, then had to work, then had to run around, then had to do this, that, then that again.

I met up with PK at Joe's Garage in Brunswick Street, after buying a tie for a ball on Saturday night, and a book to read while I'm away.

I bet you're real glad you came here to read that thrilling information.

Then I got into the city, parked at Crown and headed to the forum to pick up my mini pass. I wa sserved by the astoundingly hot French girl who had served me last year. *drools*

And then it was off to the movies! (and not a moment too soon, this preamble was shit.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any mobile numbers can possibly be directly submitted in the software and
also through MS-Excel Format. Employee training helps a person to meet the asked standard.



my blog :: usługi detektywistyczne

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home